Bathroom In A Box Franchising is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of its Website, bathroominabox.com, for all people with disabilities. If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, a screen reader, or TTY) and the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access information, please contact us. If you do encounter an accessibility issue, please be sure to specify the Web page in your email, and we will make all reasonable efforts to make the page accessible for you.
We do reserve the right to modify, change, suspend, terminate or discontinue the operation of the Sites or the provision of any services without notice and Bathroom In A Box reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time, with or without cause.
Accessibility Design Guidelines
Our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- The applicable elements of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) as our web accessibility standard and other standards to the extent required by the American with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us. Any issue with accessibility will be corrected.
Browser Accessibility Information
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
- Internet Explorer Accessibility Information
- Firefox Accessibility Information
- Chrome Accessibility Information
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website.
- To download this program for free, visit the Adobe Website.
- To read PDF documents with a screen reader, please visit the Adobe Reader Accessibility Website, which provides useful tools and resources.
Supported Assistive Technology
- Latest Version of JAWS for Windows
- Latest Version of NVDA for Windows
- Latest Version of VoiceOver for Mac OS X
- Keyboard-Only Navigation
Need help or have feedback?
If you experience any issues or would like to contact us with suggestions for improvement, please email us at email@example.com.